Our client is a leading communications agency in Abu Dhabi. They are now seeking to recruit a “Tech Research Analyst”.
- Study emerging trends in the global and regional tech industry and how these trends will impact businesses and economies.
- Develop a deep understanding of how businesses throughout the world are adopting new technologies.
- Identify investment opportunities by engaging with the tech industry, especially startups and incubation hubs.
- Develop daily/monthly reports/infographics/video scripts on technology trends, especially AI impact, adoption and mitigation – Globally as well as regionally.
- Master’s degree preferably in a tech related field.
- 5 -7 years of relevant research experience.
- Experience in a technology or service provider that was pursuing an emerging technology.
- In-depth understanding of the startup industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially in communicating complex data or technical findings.
Our client is a leading communications agency in Abu Dhabi. They are now seeking to recruit a “Financial Analyst”.
- Conducting financial analysis for both start up and established businesses to understand the internals of the opportunity.
- Working with sister companies to aid in writing business plans to gauge feasibility of projects or companies.
- Conducting due diligence on potential investment opportunities encompassing but not limited to PESTLE to gauge the external environment.
- Liaising with external consultants to aid in determining the feasibility of investment opportunities.
- Bachelor degree in Finance; CFA holder.
- 2-4 years of experience in similar role.
- Good understanding of financial statements, financial valuation capabilities, research skills and business planning and strategy formulation and write ups.
Our client is a franchisee of leading American fast-food chain with global operations. They are currently seeking to recruit an amazing “Operations Manager’ professional for their branch in Lagos, Nigeria as follows:
The Operations Manager will be identifying and assisting in strategies’ implementation to improve ROI through the development and in-store management costs. S/he will also come up and communication operational best practices and implement local strategies to improve products offered, customer service/satisfaction to all levels.
Some Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in providing customized business analysis and guidance with a focus on improving sales and profits through operational efficiencies
- Maintaining operational procedures, pricing strategies, local sourcing and testing of new equipment and any associated procedural changes.
- Translate Global initiatives and solutions into practical operational tools for the local area
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any Business related major. MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Food Service Operations preferable within an American Food Chain
- Franchise Training is a major preference
- Excellent communication skills and command of English
Our client is a leading international company. They are now seeking to recruit a ‘Digital Trade Engagement Specialist’ in their Lebanese branch in Beirut.
To be part of the DTE team, working on the technical system infrastructure and maintaining the database.
• Bachelor in computer science or computer engineering
• 1-3 years of experience in similar role
• Knowledge of coding languages:
• Knowledge in system integrations and API
• Knowledge in web design
• Reporting – design & execute
• Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft office tools (Excel, Macros.)
• Fluent in English & Arabic languages – Written and spoken
Our client is a leading international company. They are now seeking to recruit a 'Multimedia Designer Specialist' in their Lebanese branch in Beirut.
The 'Multimedia Graphic Designer' will be working on both print and graphic motions, combining the use of art and technology.
-1 to 3 years of experience in digital designs (Images, video editing, graphic animations and special effects, GIFs and cinema graphs, digital and rich media banners).
-Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or Multimedia.
-Fluent in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
-Fast learner and detail oriented.
-Able to work under stress and squeezed timelines.
Our client is a leader in the building envelope industry. They are now seeking to recruit a ‘Contract Administrator’ in Halat.
• Develop contract proposals to support organizational goals
• Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
• Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
• Write contract letters and other communications and notices
• Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
• 8-10 years of experience in similar role.
• Experience in the construction field
• Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
• Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities
Our client is a leader in the building envelope industry. They are now seeking to recruit a ‘Technical Manager’ in Halat.
• Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
• Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
• Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
• Oversee user testing and report results adjust requirements as needed
• Review all work produced by the development team
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the business of aluminum industry.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
Company Sector: Home Furniture
Job Location: Kuwait – Kuwait
To determine customer needs, advise and promote sales and services of Home Division.
1. Meet and greet customers in the showroom and determine their needs to promote suitable products and services.
2. Drive individual sales performance with maximum contribution to the store target.
3. Cross-sell and Up-sell at every sales opportunity and focus on building transactional value and close more sales deals.
4. Monitor availability of stock levels and ensure displays of products are adequate by participating in replenishment tasks.
5. Highlight promotions, layout changes and seasonal moves within showroom.
6. Ensure products are handled with care to minimize damage and keep shrinkage costs to a minimum.
7. Maintain cleanliness and store standards of all areas of the showroom.
8. Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
9. Develop initiative to remain updated on latest product and service knowledge.
10. Demonstrate an optimistic, proactive attitude of teamwork within the sales team in support of the service culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Apply personal experiences in verbal briefings or presentations
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Our client is a Construction and Contracting company in Nigeria, Africa with operations all over South Nigeria. They are now seeking to recruit a 'Workshop Manager'.
-Minimum 8 years of experience in the Construction industry
-Minimum 3 years of experience within a similar role
-Knowledge in ET/SIS
-Good command of English
-Previous experience in Africa (preferably Nigeria) is an asset
Our client is one of the leading food production and processing companies in Lebanon and in the Middle East. They are now seeking to recruit a ‘Senior Accountant’ in Beirut.
-Ensure that customer receivables balances are regularly reconciled with clients.
-Ensure that delivery orders are issued in compliance with payment terms and prices contracted.
-Coordinate with treasury section issue of post-dated checks report on a monthly basis for all credit clients.
-Ensure customer files are complete with all necessary documents and updated on a periodic basis.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Accounting & Finance. Masters’ degree is a plus.
-Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting and Finance.
-Excellent organization and leadership skills.
-Broad thinker, capable of quickly interpreting information and presenting arguments in a clear and reasoned manner.