Our client is a contracting company. They are now seeking to recruit a ‘Food Safety Officer’ in Nigeria.
- HACCP or equivalent certification
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in food safety
- English is a must
- Knowledge and experience on kitchen equipment'
- Adaptive to work environment, team work, team leading
Our client is a multinational company in the Retail business. They are currently on the lookout of a rounded “Corporate Sales Executive” in Lebanon.
Distributors & Market Growth:
Business Processes Improvement:
-Co/Managing distributors across multiple markets
-Experience of working in a matrix structure
-National brand-building experience
-Extensive industry and distributor knowledge and network of relationships in the industry – with
customers, distributors, retailers, supplier and other business partners
-Analytical skills is a must
-Microsoft In general and excel proficiency are a must
-Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
-Flexibility and ability to work with decision-makers and to react effectively to change
Our client is one of the leading food production and processing companies in Lebanon and in the Middle East. They are now seeking to recruit a ‘Financial Manager’ in Bekaa.
- Evaluate and advise on investment opportunities
- Accounting, Reporting, & Control
- Planning & Performance Management
- Inventory Control, Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting and Reporting for the business
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree
- 10 years of proven track record of delivery in financial management at progressive levels and a minimum of 3 years at leadership level
- Ability to devise policies and procedures and lead change initiatives
- Proven track record of coaching and development of junior staff
- Ability to lead remote team effectively
Our client is a multinational company in the healthcare sector. They are now seeking to recruit a "Medical Project Manager" in Iraq.
-Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Science.
-Previous professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in medical affairs or market access function.
-Previous knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas, ideally exposure in Oncology.
-Knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical/biotechnology
organization; relevant knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulations.
-Expertise in the development and implementation of investigated initiated trials, clinical trials, data
-Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation, and clinical relevance.
-Experience of writing clinical publications and delivery of scientific presentations.
Our client is a leading communications agency in Abu Dhabi. They are now seeking to recruit a “Social Media Director”
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the platform
- Build strong relationships with ambassadors and influencers to implement strategies to strengthen community engagement
- Develop and implement dashboard reporting for all social media activity
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business
- 3-6 years of experience in strategizing digital and social account management at a brand or agency, or client management experience.
- Experience in managing social media accounts, content creation, community management, reporting, campaigns, SEO & SEM.
- At least 3 years’ experience of leading a team
Our client is a manufacturing company in Africa. They are now seeking to recruit an “Accounting Manager” in Senegal.
- 7-10 total years of experience in accounting department, 3 in accounting management.
- Holder of CMA or equivalent
- Experience in setting up accounting processes and procedures from scratch.
- Ability to lead and coach a team of French speaking accountants.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Our client is an international/multinational company with Global Operations across the United States, the Middle East, Africa and Europe regions. They are currently seeking to recruit a ‘Technical and Sales Engineer’ for their branch in Abidjan.
• identifying and establishing new business
• organizing sales visits
• liaising with existing clients
• preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• providing pre-sales and post-sales support
• negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• reviewing cost and sales performance
• writing reports and sales literature
• providing product education and advice
• 2 - 4 years of experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs.
Our client is a manufacturing company in Africa. They are now seeking to recruit a “Production Supervisor” in Senegal.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- 7-10 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in mattresses is a must
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Outstanding communication ability
- Fluency in French language is necessary
Our client is a Lebanese law firm. They are now seeking to recruit an “Executive Assistant” in Badaro.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- 7-10 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Our client is one of the leading manufacturer in the GCC.
- Holding a degree in Textile Technology/Garmenting Technology
- Minimum 15 years’ experience
- Hands on experience into sourcing of different kinds of fabrics, trims, accessories, and garment outsourcing from various countries
- Ability to manage a team
- Sound knowledge in textiles/garmenting/supply chain process
- Good communications skills
- Well organized.